Please Note: The resources listed below are not affiliated with Extend-A-Family.
· Ministry of Education: Special Education a Guide for Educators
· Ministry of Education: The Individual Education Plan(IEP), A Resource Guide, 2004
· Ministry of Education: Transition Planning
PPM 156 – Supporting Transitions for Students with Special Education Needs
Co-operative Education Fact Sheet:
· Ministry of Education: Learning for All: K – 12 document
· OHRC Guideline to Accessible Education
· TDSB Special Education page: TDSB Parents Special education
· TDSB: A Case for Inclusive Education
· Five Reasons to Presume Competence
· 11 Different Definitions of Inclusion: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
· Inclusive Education Canada: Supporting the inclusion of all students in a common learning environment in their community or neighbourhood school with their peers.
As part of their February 2018 – National Inclusive Education Month initiatives, Inclusive Education Canada has solicited and posted more than 20 commentaries from parents, teachers, school leaders, lawyers, agency leaders as well as researchers and academics.
The commentaries have been posted during February with a few continuing into March.
You are invited you to read the commentaries – you can find them in the Inclusive Education Canada website at http://inclusiveeducation.ca/news/ or on
FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/inclusiveeducationcanada/
The commentaries present a real cross section of perspectives on inclusive education – mostly in Canada (a few from abroad) – and we want them to be read by as many interested people as possible.
· Paula Kluth: Inclusive classrooms; differentiated instruction; Literacy; Inclusive Schooling
· Integration Action for Inclusion
· The Education Act