Please Note: The resources listed below are not affiliated with Extend-A-Family.
· Ministry of Education: Special Education a Guide for Educators
· Ministry of Education: The Individual Education Plan(IEP), A Resource Guide, 2004
· Ministry of Education: Transition Planning
PPM 156 – Supporting Transitions for Students with Special Education Needs
Co-operative Education Fact Sheet:
· Ministry of Education: Learning for All: K – 12 document
· OHRC Guideline to Accessible Education
· TDSB Special Education page: TDSB Parents Special education
· TDSB: A Case for Inclusive Education
· Five Reasons to Presume Competence
· 11 Different Definitions of Inclusion: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
· Inclusive Education Canada: Supporting the inclusion of all students in a common learning environment in their community or neighbourhood school with their peers.
· Paula Kluth: Inclusive classrooms; differentiated instruction; Literacy; Inclusive Schooling
· Integration Action for Inclusion
· The Education Act